Welcome to Wayne Elementary School!
Wayne Elementary School is one of three elementary schools in Radnor Township School District. The school serves students in grades K-5 that live within a specific boundary.
At Wayne Elementary School we create a safe and caring environment for all students to grow and learn.
We work towards this mission in a variety of ways:
- School Wide Positive Behavior (PBS) framework
- Staff and support personnel
- Various learning opportunities
- Partnership with our families and community
Challenging Learning Expectations
We strive to "unlock the potential in all of us":
- Academically we have a strong core program with supports so all students can not only access, but reach their full potential to achieve.
- Socially we use the PBS framework to create a culture that is inclusive and respectful.
- Emotionally we focus on the whole child which encompasses academics and social skills.
- Morning Meeting and Closing Circle
547 Students (as of January 10, 2021)
Ranked #17 Elementary School in PA by Niche.com
School Wide Positive
Each day, students in all grades participate in the following:
- Four core subjects (reading/literacy, math, social studies and science)
- A daily special (library, music, art, gym, wellness, and STEM)
- A 25-minute lunch and 25-minute recess
- 50-minutes of MTSS to receive support, interventions, enrichment, music lessons and other services if needed
The School Day
- 8:55-9 a.m. Student Drop-Off Begins
- 8:55 a.m. Students Enter Building
- 9:05 a.m. School Day Begins
- 3:40 p.m. School Day Ends
- 3:40 p.m. Car Pick-Up Dismisses
- 3:45 p.m. Bus Dismissal Begins
For more information on student arrival and dismissal procedures, view the Elementary School Parent/Guardian Handbook.
Address: 651 W. Wayne Avenue, Wayne, PA 19087
Safe Arrival: 610-525-0594