Wayne Elementary School Parent-Teacher Organization
The mission of the Wayne Elementary School Parent-Teacher Organization is to create a sense of community between parents, teachers and students, and to support and enhance the educational experiences of our children.
Join us for WES Craft Night, Wednesday, December 14th from 6:00 - 7:30pm in the WES Little Theater/Cafeteria. Come for a night of holiday fun and leave with a bag full of homemade treasures! Tickets are $0.50/each and can be purchased in advance here or at the door via cash, check, or PayPal. All crafts can be completed for just $10!
Interested in volunteering? Sign up here!
The Multicultural Committee is excited to celebrate International week this year at WES. International Week starts on January 23, 2023. This year, we will explore the country of South Africa with crafts, dance, art and music. To conclude the week, the potluck dinner returns on Friday, January 27 for the entire WES community to come together and celebrate. We are always looking for volunteers, so please contact Geeta Kapadia or Akhila Krishna at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help.
Please save the Date...
WES Bingo Night is back in person!
See you live and in person on Friday, January 20 from 6:30-8PM at WES in the Little Theater/Cafeteria. Please look out for more information about buying tickets, registering, and volunteering on Bingo Night coming soon.
RHS Cheerleading is pleased to announce that they will be hosting a Cheerful Afternoon Clinic Saturday, 12/10 3:30-7pm!
- Grades K-8th are welcome to register!
- Price: $30 with a $5 discount for additional siblings!
- The clinic will consist of Holiday crafts, candy cane hunt, learning cheers, and stunting with our cheerleaders.
This is the perfect time for them to drop off their child(ren) to get some shopping done or to plan a dinner with friends/loved ones.
HOW TO REGISTER:
2) Fill out the google doc which is the electronic version of the flyer
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Alesa Robinson, Head Cheerleading Coach, RHS at email@example.com
2022 Holiday Gift Card Drive
We still looking for a LOT of support in our 2022 Holiday Gift Card Drive. Recipients will receive two gift cards: one to purchase food over the holiday break and another to purchase gifts and toys for their children. Our goal is 100 gift cards total!
So far we have received 8 gift cards; please consider signing up to help us reach our goal!
YOU can help by signing up to purchase one or more gift cards in increments of $25 or $50. Gift cards can be sent into the main office with your child or dropped off anytime Monday 11/28 through Thursday 12/15. Please label envelopes "WES Holiday Gift Card Drive" and indicate the gift card amount. Sign up here!
Thank you so much for your support in advance!!
All in-person volunteering through the school district requires clearances. Below is an outline of the process you need to go through to obtain (or update) your clearances.
- Review the Volunteer Clearance Checklist here.
- Fill out this demographic form.
- Obtain your PA Criminal Record Check by clicking here and choosing "New Volunteer Record Check." The fee for this is waived as you are an unpaid volunteer.
- Obtain your PA Child Abuse History Clearance by clicking here and creating an individual account.
- Either obtain an FBI clearance by clicking here and using service code 1KG6Y3 OR fill out an FBI Exemption Affidavit by clicking here if you have lived in PA continuously for the past 10 years.
- Drop off all of the above documentation to the RTSD Human Resources Department at 135 S. Wayne Ave., Wayne, PA 19087
- December 9 - NO SCHOOL/Assessment Day
- December 12 - Registration for Winter Clubs opens
- December 14 - 2-Hour Delay/Teacher In-Service
- December 14 - Craft Night
- December 15 - Final date for Gift Card drive
- December 22 - Holiday Sing (Students only)
- December 23 - January 2 - NO SCHOOL/Winter Break
- January 20 - Bingo Night
Co-Presidents: Emily Marx and Nicole Moore
Vice President (Administration): Jennifer Walker
Vice President (Communication): Ann St. Leger
Secretary: Megan Hand
Treasurer: Tracy Hildebrand
Assistant Treasurer: Maureen Hudson
Questions? Contact us via email using the link below.